Please also read our Copyright and Licensing notice. The International Journal of Halal Research (IJoHR) is following Sherpa/Romeo's archiving policy. Both pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF can be archived under the following conditions.
As soon as IJoHR has published an article, the version of the article that has been accepted for publication, the Author Accepted Manuscript (AAM) can be used for a variety of scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under the Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
Author(s) may deposit and use the AAM as follows:
- on personal website,
- on the company or institutional repository,
- on subject repositories,
- on Social Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that have signed up to the Voluntary STM Sharing Principles,
- with individuals requesting personal use for teaching and training within the author’s institution, and as part of an author’s grant applications or theses/doctorate submissions.
Authors may post the version of the article that was submitted to the journal (pre-print) to the above resources, at any time.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- copying or downloading AAMs for further distribution for a fee,
- any use of the AAM in conjunction with advertising,
- any use of the AAM by for promotional purposes by for-profit organizations,
- any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain or commercial exploitation.
For any specific queries in relation to repositories, please contact us.